Monday 16 September 2013

Broken Laptop/Instagram Weekend

My laptop appears to have given up the ghost (this may have something to do with it being a veteran of 6.5 years) but I refuse to give up on it. Whilst I attempt to rescue my poor sick computer, here's an Instagram update of my weekend...

I'm trying out this £1 night cream from Tesco and will report back on my findings

I ate far too much delicious triple chocolate shortbread

I spent a sunny afternoon in Cheltenham

I had a free Starbucks coffee with my rewards voucher (a strawberries and cream Frapuccino, in case you're wondering)

I got given a beautiful, freshly-picked pumpkin- looking forward to cooking with it this week

I enjoyed the last of the summer sunshine watching a friend compete in a triathlon

Hope you had a fun-filled weekend!

PS You can follow me on Instagram @thriftylodge

No comments:

Post a Comment