Wednesday 21 September 2011

Rocky Road Muffins

Tonight I am going to a friend's for dinner, so I made these rocky road muffins from emmyrabbit on allrecipes.co.uk:


I managed to resist trying one last night even though they smelled delicious! I made a big batch and have frozen some for next time I need a treat and don't have the time to make them, but inadvertently advertised this fact to the boyfriend, so maybe they won't be there for long...

I am trying to work out if I can get away with wearing my new thrift purchase skirt tonight (£3 in Dorothy Perkins). I am not yet ready to admit defeat and acknowledge the presence of autumn!


It got me thinking about a dress I was given that is an odd fit on top, but a beautiful pattern. I would like to try and either alter it or make it into a skirt, better get back to learning how to sew!

2 comments:

  1. That muffin looks delicious! Did it taste as good as it looks? xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hannah :) Yes- especially the marshmallow chunks, delicious.

    Love your blog, the owls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete